Topple chrome balancing stand to strengthen parent-child interaction. In the process of playing games, you can know more about your children. It promotes understanding of your children and fosters intimate feelings between you and your children. After building each step, the children will exercise the balance ability, computation ability, hand and eye coordination ability, and strategic thinking skills. What is more, it can be used repeatedly, and it will not be easily broken by the child.
Main Features:●Strengthen parent-child interaction
Exercise composite ability
by building each step
● 0.38kg weight is light and easy to carry
● For kids or grown-ups, age 3+
● Supports 2 – 4 players
How to play1. Assembled chassis.
2. Install toy tray.
3. Each person chooses a color to start the game.
4. Each person throws the dice once, and the people who get the largest points. start to build the dice first.
5. The corresponding score should be scored, and the man who falls the balance tree is the loser. If all the pieces are played and the tree does not fall, the person gets highest scores wins.
Small Parts Disclaimer:
These toys contain small parts, not for children under 3 years in case of swallowing or choking . We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product.