The PDB – XT60 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36 x 50mm and 4 layers PCB.
It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing regulated DC 5V outputs and linear regulated DC 12V for powering cameras, servos, RC receiver, flight controllers, video transmitters, LED and etc.
It offers an XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack conveniently.
– Input voltage range: 9 – 18V DC
– Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
– LED power indicators ( 5V – 12V outputs )
– 6 ESC outputs and 1 pair VCC/GND pads
– Continuous current: 25A x 4 or 15A x 6
– Peak current ( 10s/minute ): 30A x 4 or 20A x 6
BEC 5V output:
– Designed for RC receivers, flight controllers, OSD, and servos
– DC/DC synchronous buck regulator
– Continuous current: 2 Amps ( Max. 2.5A 10s/minute )
BEC 12V output:
– Designed for video TX or FPV camera with a linear regulator
– The battery should be 4S LiPo ( 13 – 18V DC )
– Continuous current: 500mA ( Max. 0.8A 5s/minute )
Note: the coin in the picture is not included